An Event is a social occasion for competitions, team building, Children’s Bazaar, Exhibits, Weddings, fundraising event, family events, and product launch. The word events are usually used for an important social gathering or all the things that occur in a particular situation. Here are some of the explanation of the event examples stated above:
• Competitions – it is a general term with a wide range of possibilities some are sports competitions, cosplay competition, sing or dance competitions, food competitions, and many more. During this kind of competitions titles and prizes is the major goal of the competitors.
• Team building- is an event for the company employees with various activities that help the employees and employer to loosen up with one another, removing stress and bond to enhance workmanship and collaboration.
• Children’s Bazaar- is an event that showcases children’s needs and wants for daily use, for important occasion or Parties. Two things that are usually seen in this kind of events are Childrens party entertainers Melbourne to make the event livelier and fun.
• Exhibits – is an event to showcase particular items that are important in an artistic or historical way. The photo exhibit is an example of this kind of event; it could showcase the photographers captured moments with a certain theme or concepts. Another example is the Watercolor painting exhibit, wherein an artist showcases a watercolor painting with a depth meaning in each painting, another thing is kids face painting an artistic and fun way to express oneself.
• Wedding – is an event or a ceremony for two people united as one. Founded by love, trust, and respect for one another. Numbers of guests are invited in such event it could either be an intimate wedding with 20 guests, a typical wedding with 50 to 100 guests or a Grand event with 200 to 500guests or more.
• Fundraising event – is an event to raise fund or to seek financial support for charities, cause, disasters, and emergencies. Volunteers are much appreciated in this kind of events since it is for a good cause. Fundraising could be held by auctions, community yard sale, host a concert, movie night or raffles.
• Family events- are family occasions such as family reunion, the birth of a new child, birthday celebrations, Halloween, Christmas and so on. It is a remarkable time to gather families.
• Product Launch- is one of the important processes in a corporate world to introduce a new product. It is an event to launch new innovative products that showcase new features and capabilities of the product that the company worked on. Since the cause for such development is expensive some of the companies carefully monitor competitors’ moves when it comes to product launch they make sure that the company will be the first to release or launch the new product.